We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will promptly suspend material when correctly notified. To file a copyright infringement claim, you will need to submit the following:
- A signature (physical or electronic) of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Detailed description of the infringed copyrighted work.
- Sufficient contact information such as an address, telephone number, and/or email at which the complaining party can be reach at.
- A statement that you have good faith believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that all information provided in the claim is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.