|WE ARE NEXT-GEN BATTLE ROYALE
※ Introducing PUBG: NEW STATE, the new Battle Royale developed by PUBG STUDIOS, the company behind PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG).
In PUBG: NEW STATE, 100 players will fight with various weapons and strategies until only one party remains.
Utilize gear, vehicles, and consumables to survive the shrinking battleground to become the “last man standing”.
▣ Game Features ▣
▶Ultra-realistic graphics that exceeds the limits of mobile gaming
– With the “global illumination” technology, PUBG: NEW STATE surpasses what was previously possible in mobile gaming graphics
– A massive, open-world battleground with a level of realism achievable only by PUBG STUDIOS
– PUBG: NEW STATE defines the next-generation PUBG graphics
– The ultimate PUBG experience in the palm of your hands
– Vulkan(API) enables stable service with improved performance and optimization.
▶ More realistic and dynamic gunplay
– Fully-optimized for the mobile environment, experience the signature “PUBG gunplay” on your mobile device
– Customize your guns to fit your needs with PUBG’s unique weapon attachment system
▶ Next generation action-based interactive gameplay
– Unique mechanics introduced in PUBG: NEW STATE include dodging, drone calls, and support request
– Utilize new vehicles only available in PUBG: NEW STATE to quickly move across the 8×8 open world
– An immersive PUBG experience achieved through various objectives in-game that can turn the tide in your favor
▶ An expansion of the original PUBG universe
– Decades after the original PUBG, new factions emerge in the anarchic 2051
– The survival game, PUBG, evolves into a completely new battleground in PUBG: NEW STATE
▶ PUBG: NEW STATE is the dawn of a new PUBG experience
– The real battle royale of PUBG users, by PUBG users, for PUBG users: PUBG: NEW STATE
– PUBG: NEW STATE brings PUBG to mobile devices while ushering in a new era for the franchise
CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
RAM: 2GB or higher
OS: Android 6.0 or higher
Open GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher